Answered By: Lisely Laboy - ACLD
Last Updated: Sep 09, 2015     Views: 157

Unfortunately, we do not provide registration by mail.

Our Circulation Policy requires registration in person at one of our branch locations. Our out-of-state cards are intended to be a convenience for visitors to our area.

Yes, currently out-of-state cards can be used for any of our digital services. 


LiselyL/Circulation Services