Answered By: ACLD ASRef
Last Updated: Dec 01, 2015     Views: 17

CLE (or Continuing Legal Education) CDs are kept at the Clerk of Court's Office in the Alachua County civil courthouse. They used to be kept in the Law Library when the library was in the civil courthouse. To contact the Clerk of Court's office, please call 352-374-3636.

Related Topics