Answered By: ASRef - Alachua County Library District
Last Updated: Nov 22, 2016     Views: 66

In Alachua County, call Florida Wildlife Care Center at (352) 371-4443 or the 24-hour Help line: (352) 371-4400. The Alachua County Animal Services can also provide information.

Florida Residents outside of Alachua County: call the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission to find a licensed Wildlife Rehabilitator near you (in Florida.)