Answered By: Rachel - Alachua County Library District
Last Updated: Oct 18, 2018     Views: 0

Yes, parents can return the Student Library Card to library staff at their local branch or call 352-334-3941 and report that they want to opt their student out of the program and the card will expire and will be updated with the Alachua County School Board.