Answered By: ACLD ASRef Last Updated: Nov 22, 2016 Views: 1549
Answered By: ACLD ASRef
Last Updated: Nov 22, 2016 Views: 1549
You can access back issues earlier than 2010 through MasterFile Premier.
To access back issues:
- From the library homepage, click the RESEARCH tab in the main menu.
- Click "eSources" in the submenu tab.
- From the list, click MasterFile Premier. (If you are using a portable device such as a smartphone or tablet, you should click on MasterFile Mobile)
- Enter your library card number when prompted to do so.
- Choose Advanced Search in MasterFile. Use "consumer reports" as a Journal Name and the name of your product as a keyword in the two search boxes.
- From the results page, open the PDF file you want, then read, print, email or save the Consumer Reports article.